The Start-up Initiative at the Music Week Tech Summit will provide five start-ups with the opportunity to attend the event free of charge and exhibit their products or services to delegates. Apply today to be in with a chance of winning three tickets per company and a virtual exhibition spot.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Any company younger than 5 years
- You must be able to exhibit at the virtual conference on 31 March 2021
- You must be independent, without any parent company association or affiliation
- Must not be a 2019 Music Week Tech Summit start-up winner
- Exhibit at the Music Week Tech Summit free of charge, and show off your product or service to 400+ attendees
- Receive 3x free passes to attend the Music Week Tech Summit
- Enhance your knowledge of how technology and the music industry can successfully partner to encourage growth, innovation and new revenue streams
- Network with 400+ leading music industry executives, all with a qualified interest in what technology can do for their businesses
- A profile of your company and idea/product/service and contact details will be included on the Music Week Tech Summit website and on marketing materials
- Get featured in the Music Week Tech Summit issue of Music Week
WHAT DO I NEED TO ENTER
Provide us with a 200 word summary of your business, and what you would like to achieve by exhibiting at the Music Week Tech Summit, plus a high res logo of your brand and you'll be entered into our initiative.
DOES IT COST TO ENTER?
No, it's free to apply for the Start-up Initiative.
WHO JUDGES THE COMPETITION?
Music Week has put together a panel of advisors to assist us in reviewing applications and deciding which start-ups qualify to attend the Music Week Tech Summit.